During the Registration in the Online Store, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data related to the execution of orders made in the Online Store.
In addition, the Customer purchasing the Good without registration, is also obliged to agree to the processing of personal data.
Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended) in a manner that prevents access to third parties.
The Administrator is also the Data Administrator, referred to in art. 7 point 4) mentioned in paragraph of these Regulations of the Act.
The personal data provided by the Customer are used to process orders made at the Online Store and / or to be performed by Euro Klima Sp. z o.o. direct marketing activities.
Consistent with the above-mentioned Act, Customers have the right to inspect their personal data, correct them and request removal. In order to perform the actions referred to above, the Customer contacts the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in any other way.
By registering at the Online Store, the Customer consents to the processing of his data by the Administrator for purposes related to the implementation of the contract and / or marketing campaigns in the form of information about new products or promotions. Entrusting personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to register or execute the order in the form of the purchase of the Goods. Entrusting personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary, and the customer may consent to them by signing up to the recipients of marketing campaigns (newsletter) or refuse consent.
At the request of the data subject, the Administrator is obliged, within 30 (thirty) days, to inform about his rights and to provide, regarding his personal data, information, and in particular to provide in an intelligible form:
1. what personal data the collection contains,
2. how data was collected,
3. for what purpose and scope the data is processed,
4. to what extent and to whom the data has been made available.
The right to information referred to in para. 12.8 above includes the law:
1. obtaining information about the purpose, scope and method of data processing contained in such a set,
2. obtain information about when the data concerning it is processed in the collection,
3. providing in a generally understandable form the content of this data,
4. obtain information on the method of data sharing, in particular information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are made available.
At the request of the data subject, the information referred to in para. 12.9, the Administrator grants in writing.
If the person whose personal data relates to them is incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the Act or is unnecessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, the Administrator is obliged, without undue delay, to complete, update, rectification of data, temporary or permanent suspension of the processing of the data in question or their removal from the file, unless it concerns personal data, in respect of which the procedures for their supplementation, updating or correction are specified in separate acts.
The administrator is obliged to inform without undue delay other administrators to whom he has shared the dataset, about the updating or correction of the data.
After completing the use of the service or submitting the order to cancel the account, the Administrator may process the Customer's personal data:
1. necessary to settle the service and claim for payment for using the Online Store service;
2. necessary for the purpose of advertising, market research and the behavior and preferences of service recipients with the purpose of the research results for the purpose of improving the quality of services provided by the service provider, with the consent of the client;
3. necessary to explain the circumstances of unauthorized use by the Customer of the service - contrary to the Regulations or applicable regulations;
4. allowed for processing on the basis of separate acts
The participant may receive, on a current basis, by mail, by phone, by SMS or by e-mail, information on commercial and promotional campaigns conducted by the Administrator, provided that he agrees at the time of registration.
The recipient of personal data provided to the Administrator by the Customer is euro-klima.pl having access to the Customer database, to which the Customer agrees, accepting the content of these Regulations.
- What are cookies and what do we use them for?
Cookies, called "cookies", are small files placed on the User's computer when visiting websites. They do not contain or store any personal data of website users and do not identify them.
They are used for statistical, advertising and functional purposes. Thanks to them, we can individually customize the site to the needs of people visiting our website.
At any time, cookies can be turned off in the settings of your web browser, so that no information will be collected.
What is the GDPR?
- This is a common abbreviation for: General Data Protection Regulation
What is the purpose of the regulation?
- The purpose of the regulation is to establish uniform rules for the processing of personal data in the European Union.
How does Euro Klima Sp. z o.o. and subordinate online store www.euro-klima.pl (and its foreign versions) process personal data?
- Euro Klima Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: Euro Klima) in the light of the regulations is the administrator of personal data. This means that the administrator is responsible for their use in a safe manner and in accordance with applicable regulations.
For what purpose does Euro Klima use Customer's personal data?
The personal data obtained during the ordering process by the Customer Euro Klima is used for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- fulfillment of legal obligations for Euro Klim, eg:
-Execution and storage of invoices and commercial documents
-complaining the complaint
-enabling the right to return the goods
-direct marketing, for example: sending information about promotions and new products to customers via e-mail
-informing clients about events important for the functioning of the company, such as: information about attendance at trade fairs, technical problems, changes in the functioning of the company, changes in business hours
What personal data should the customer transfer to Euro Klima?
- The customer voluntarily provides the data necessary to meet Euro Klima with the contract linking the customer and the seller and necessary to deliver the purchased goods: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and in the case of companies: company name, names and surnames of the partners , address of the registered office and tax identification number NIP.
Does Euro Klima give you the option of not entering personal data by the customer?
- Yes. If the customer does not register at the online store, he will purchase the goods in person at the company's headquarters and as a proof of purchase will choose a receipt, no personal data will be required.
Where are personal data stored in Euro Klimie?
- Customer's personal data is stored in two electronic systems, protected against unauthorized access:
-server of the online store www.euro-klima.pl
-server of the internal warehouse and sales system
Who can we transfer your personal information to?
- Entities that process personal data on behalf of Euro Klima: Courier companies and transport companies that perform the delivery resulting from the obligation of the contract between the Seller and the Customer.
- Entities that process personal data on behalf of Euro Klima for direct marketing purposes.
- Entities running payment activities (banks, payment institutions) - in order to make refunds of cash for the benefit of the Customer or to make payment for the goods upon its receipt.
- Entities purchasing receivables - only if the Customer fails to pay for the purchased goods.
Does the customer have access to the personal data provided by Euro Klima?
- The customer registered in the online store www.euro-klima.pl has access to his own data after logging into his account. It can edit or delete it yourself.
- A customer registered in the warehouse and sales system who has made a purchase by phone or in person does not have access to the personal data he has provided, but by contacting Euro Klimą, he may change or request their removal.
- In both cases, the Customer may also contact Euro Klima by phone, by post or by e-mail to verify, edit or delete their personal data.
Is deleting personal data from the online store www.euro-klima.pl unambiguous with the removal of this data from the warehouse and sales system?
- No. They are two separate systems. However, the Customer may request the removal of his personal data from both systems. For this purpose, he should contact with Euro Klima by phone, by post or by e-mail.
Rights vested in the Customer:
The customer may submit an application to Euro Klima regarding his personal data by post, by phone, or by e-mail about:
- editing (correcting) personal data
- deletion of personal data processed unreasonably or in a manner with which the customer does not agree
- limiting the processing of personal data (suspending some operations, such as sending marketing information)
- access to personal data (providing full information about personal data of Euro Klima)