Rules & regulations of the online store www.euro-klima.pl
In these regulations of the online store www.euro-klima.pl, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", the following terms should be given below:
- "Seller" - EURO KLIMA Sp z. o.o. (limited liability company), ul. Szyszkowa 68, 02-285 Warsaw, NIP 521-322-77-76, REGON 015335223, registered in: District Court for M.St.warszawa in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, e-mail: email@example.com
- "Shop" - internet shop located on the website www.euro-klima.pl and its subpages
- "Customer" - any person who has entered into an agreement with the Seller to set up an account in the Store
- "Account" - Customer account created by him in the Store in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations
- "Consumer" - a person defined in the provision of art. 221 of the Civil Code.
II. General provisions
The Regulations define the rules for the provision of electronic services by the Seller to the Customers, enabling them to: conclude online sales contracts for goods in the Store's assortment for the prices listed on the relevant subpages of the Store, and to create their Account.
The content presented on the Store's websites is not an offer within the meaning of art. 66 and 661 of the Civil Code, but an invitation to submit offers.
The prices of goods in the Store's assortment are expressed in Polish Zloty on Polish [PL] version of site and in Euro on International [EN] version of site. Prices are shown as including tax (VAT) and excluding tax (VAT). The seller may modify the Store's assortment, price of goods, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns. The changes do not affect the contracts for the sale of individual goods already concluded with the clients.
Making a purchase in the Store requires the creation of an Account.
Creating an Account is tantamount to acceptance of the Regulations, which is confirmed by an appropriate statement made when filling in the appropriate form.
To use the Store, it is not necessary to meet specific technical conditions by a computer or other device of the Customer. It is sufficient: Internet access, having an e-mail address and a standard operating system and an internet browser. When using the Store, as well as during communication with the Seller, the Customer does not incur other costs for using the means of distance communication beyond the usual ones.
III. Create an account
- A person wishing to conclude an agreement with the Seller to set up an Account should click the "Register" tab. The form located there constitutes the Seller's offer addressed to the future Customer regarding the conclusion of the Account creation agreement.
- Then fill out the form above and enter in it: name, surname, e-mail address and password to the Account.
- It is forbidden to add unlawful content on the form.
- Clicking the "Submit" button sends the registration form and is tantamount to acceptance of the Seller's offer. At this moment, between the Seller and the person who filled out the registration form, an account for setting up an Account comes into being.
- The Seller after the conclusion of the contract, in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned paragraph, sends to the Customer, at the email address provided by him, a message confirming the creation of the Account.
- The provision of the service for the creation of an Account begins at the moment of conclusion of the contract referred to in the provisions of the fifth paragraph of this regulations.
- If the Customer is a Consumer, then he has the right to withdraw from the contract for creating an Account, without giving reasons, within 14 days of its conclusion, that is from the time specified in the provision of the fifth paragraph of this paragraph. To comply with the above-mentioned deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement in the above-mentioned period to the Seller.
The Seller recommends that the Customer carefully store his data used to log in to the Store, so that no unauthorized persons have access to this data.
The Account creation service is free.
After creating an Account, the Customer has the possibility to view: the status of order fulfillment and order history, save delivery addresses, review of addresses declared by him and favorite goods.
IV. Submission and acceptance of the order
The sale of goods takes place on the basis of orders placed via the Account.
Orders can be placed via your account 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- In order to conclude a sales agreement with the Seller, the Customer selects the Store in the Store by clicking the "Add to cart" icon located next to the product selected by the Customer. The goods in the basket are not yet ordered and the customer has the opportunity to add more goods to the basket, remove the goods there, and resign from shopping.
- After adding the goods to the cart, the Customer has the opportunity to change the amount of goods he wants to buy in the store by changing the appropriate box in the cart.
- After adding all the products you want to order to the basket, choose the method of delivery and payment. In addition to the available delivery methods and payments, their costs are displayed. In the "Total" box, an amount is given including the prices of goods added to the basket and the price of the selected method of delivery and payment.
- If the Customer chooses to place an order without first completing the Account with the delivery address or if he wants to deliver the ordered goods to a different address than assigned to the Account, he should provide the relevant data in the form available in the ordering window. It is forbidden to add unlawful content on the form.
- The cart of goods displayed in the summary together with their quantity, as well as prices and the chosen method of delivery and payment together with their cost constitute an invitation to the Customer by the Seller to submit an offer to purchase these goods.
- At this stage of ordering, you should also check its correctness and confirm by clicking the "Order with payment obligation" button. To confirm the order, it is necessary to accept the Regulations and a statement that the Customer knows that placing an order entails the obligation to pay. Clicking the "I am ordering with the obligation to pay" button causes the Customer and the Seller to submit an offer to purchase goods in the cart.
- After placing the order, information will be displayed confirming that the order has been received by the Seller, which will result in the Customer being bound by the offer. The Seller will also send to the Customer a mail confirming the Customer's order and a summary of its content. This e-mail does not constitute acceptance of the Customer's offer.
- Next, the Seller will confirm by e-mail, sent to the email address provided by the Customer in the Account or in the order, acceptance of the offer submitted by the Customer. At the moment of entering the above e-mail message into the Customer's electronic communication means, in such a way that the Customer was able to read the content of the e-mail, a sales agreement is concluded between the Seller and the Customer. If the Seller will not be able to accept the Customer's offer, then he will send an e-mail with the information about the refusal to accept the Customer's offer and the reasons for such a step.
The costs related to the payment and delivery of goods shall be borne by the Customer, whereby the Seller may set a certain threshold for the value of purchases, after which the Customer shall exceed the cost of delivery or payment. The costs related to the delivery and payment method are displayed before the Customer makes an offer to purchase goods in the basket.
The order is accompanied by a sales document that complies with tax regulations.
The Seller indicates that he is obliged to deliver the goods subject to the order without defects.
The Seller grants a 1-year warranty for new products.
For regenerated / renewed products, the Seller provides a 6-month warranty.
VI. Returns and complaints
- If the Customer is a Consumer, then he has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with the Seller, without giving reasons, within 14 days. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which the consumer came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer came into possession of the item. If the subject of the contract is many things that are delivered separately, this period expires after 14 days from the date on which the Consumer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquired the last item.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer should inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by way of an unambiguous statement (for example, submitted in writing sent by post or e-mail to the address of the Seller given in the provision of § 1 point a of the Regulations).
- To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller), in any case not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract. The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- The Seller may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the item or proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first. The Consumer should send it back or hand it over to the Seller immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day in which he informed about withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the item before the deadline of 14 days.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the items. The Seller indicates that due to the nature of the items ordered by the Consumer, it may turn out that they will not be able to be sent back by regular mail, which may increase the cost of returning the item.
- The consumer is liable only for the reduction in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
The seller notes that according to the provisions of art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz.U.2014.827) the right to withdraw from the contract of sale concluded with the Seller, inter alia in relation to contracts:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs
- in which the object of the benefit are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things
- in which the consumer clearly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer with regard to additional services or items
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things
Complaints may be submitted in writing to the address of the Seller specified in the provision of § 1 lit. and, by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, personally to the report at the Seller's registered office given in the provision of § 1 lit. a, be in a different form.
The complaint should include: the order number (or other data allowing to identify them), the Customer's contact details enabling the answer to the submitted complaint and the description of the event that forms the basis of the complaint.
he Seller will respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller.
VI. The duration of the contract for creating an Account
The contract with the Customer to set up an Account is concluded for an indefinite period.
The Customer may at any time terminate the contract for creating an Account by sending a notice to the address of the Seller specified in § 1 letter, by e-mail to the address email@example.com or in another form. The contract will be terminated upon receipt by the Seller of the notice.
VIII. Final Provisions
When using the Store and correspondence with it, illegal content is prohibited.
The Seller indicates that in the event of a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, there is a possibility of out-of-court redress, such as mediation, arbitration.
The Regulations are available at the registered office of the Seller and at http://en.euro-klima.pl/rules-regulations